To cancel your paid Cognito Forms subscription, you will need to change your monthly plan to the free Individual plan. To do this:
- Click on your organization’s name in the top right and then click the settings icon to access your organization's settings.
- Click on Plan in the left-hand navigation or scroll to the Plan section.
- Click the Change Plan button.
For more information about changing your monthly plan, please refer to our help topic.
If your organization has an annual plan and you would like to continue your plan for another year, you will need to renew your plan by prepaying again.
If your card was declined in the process of purchasing/renewing your subscription plan, please ensure that your billing information is up to date, and that your card has not expired. To update your billing information:
- Click on your organization’s name in the top right, and then click the settings icon to access your organization's settings.
- Scroll down to the Billing Information section and click the Edit button. If you do not see this section, you are either not an owner of the organization or your organization is currently on the Individual - Free plan.
- Edit any of the information you wish to change including Name, Email Address, Billing Address or Payment Method. All of these fields are required.
- Click the Save button.
If you've signed up for a trial through our Wufoo importer, you will automatically be placed on the Individual plan when your trial ends. If you've signed up through our Referral program, you will remain on the same plan level that you trialed. If you would like to change your plan level, please refer to our help topic.
Can I pay by bank transfer?
We do not support bank transfer payments for subscription plans. Currently, we offer three different ways to pay:
- Credit Card: When you upgrade your plan, select Credit Card as your payment method.
- Invoice: Select Invoice as your payment method to prepay for your plan by invoice.
- PayPal: We also offer the option to prepay by invoice with a PayPal payment. If you're interested in paying through PayPal, please contact us for more information.