Organization Owners can change their organization's plan at any time. When you downgrade from a paid plan to the free Individual plan, your organization will receive a prorated refund in the form of credit. This credit can be applied to future subscription payments.
To change your organization's plan:
- Click on your organization’s name in the top right and then click the settings icon to access your organization's settings.
2. Click on Plan in the left-hand navigation or scroll to the Plan section.
3. Click the Change Plan button.
4. Select your new plan by clicking the Change Plan button.
5. If you are signing up for a paid plan, enter in your billing information and payment method. Then, click the Change Plan button at the bottom of the form.
If you would prefer to pay by invoice rather than credit card, select the "Need an invoice?" option next to Payment Method and continue with the payment process from there. Learn more about paying by invoice.
After successful payment, your organization will be on your new plan.
All plan subscription payments are non-refundable. However, you can upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time for any reason. When downgrading, a prorated amount for the time remaining in the current month will be credited back to your account. These credits will be automatically applied to future subscription payments. See our terms of service for all details.