To learn what happens when you exceed your monthly storage/entries/users limits, refer to our FAQ.
You can check your organization's monthly usage from the Plan section on your organization's settings page. Your usage is based on your organization's number of users, entry count, number of document merges, and your overall storage capacity. Your storage capacity (which does not reset monthly) is calculated based on a mix of the following: 1) the form itself, 2) all entries, 3) all files uploaded to entries via the File Upload field, 4) Signature fields, 5) images uploaded to the Content field, and 6) theme images, backgrounds, logos, etc.
To check your organization's monthly usage:
- Click on your organization’s name in the top right and then click the settings icon next to your organization.
- Click Plan in the left-hand navigation.
- Here, you can view the current usage for your users, entries, merges, and storage:
Most of your organization's storage is likely comprised of uploaded files. To delete the files attached to your entries:
- Select an entry from the entries list on the Entries page.
- Once the specific entry has been selected, click the "Edit" button at the bottom right of the page.
- Select the trash can icon to delete each file attached to the entry.