You can copy forms within an organization as well as copy forms from one organization to another. Please refer to our FAQ for guidelines concerning what form settings get copied over when you copy a form.
To copy a form:
- If you have only one organization, go to your forms home page. If you have more than one organization, go to the forms home page for the organization where you would like to add the copied form.
- Click the New Form button, and select the Copy an existing form option.
- Next, you will be taken to a page that displays all the forms for your selected organization. Find the form you wish to copy and click the corresponding Copy link. You can also preview your form before you copy it to make sure that you have chosen the correct form. To copy a form from a different organization, choose that organization from the navigation list to the right.
- To copy a form from a different organization, choose that organization from the navigation list to the right.
- Now, the copied form will open in the Builder. From here, you can name the form and save it into your account. Be sure to review your form and make any necessary changes before publishing.