You can embed your form into your Joomla website with the help of our responsive Iframe option:
- To begin, go to the Extensions section at the top of your control panel, and select the Plugins page from the dropdown list.
- On the list of plugins, find "Editor - TinyMCE" and open it up. Take "iframe" off of the Prohibited Elements list.
- Go to the Content menu and select the article you want to embed your form in.
- In the text editor, select the Source Code tool from the toolbar.
- Next, you can copy your form's Iframe embed code into the Source code dialog:
- The form should be embedded into your article. Make sure to save your changes.
- Now, the form will appear on your website.