You can embed your form into your Wix website with the help of our responsive Iframe option. Please note: Wix inserts your form's embed code into an iframe, which may cause issues with Url redirects, form height, and PayPal payments.
- Sign in to your Wix.com account and open your site editor.
- On the left hand side of the page you want to add a form to, click the App Market button and search for "HTML." Select the "HTML iFrame/Embed" app and click "+Add to Site."
- Now, click the Add button on the left hand side. In the app list that appears, click the "More" option at the bottom. Then, select "HTML Code" from the HTML & Flash section. This will add an HTML code box onto your site.
- Resize and position the box to your liking, then click the "Enter Code" button on top of the box. Making sure that "Code" is selected, copy and paste the Seamless embed code from the Publish page of your form builder.
- Click "Update" to embed the code, and make sure to save your changes. Your form should now appear on your website.