You can embed a form onto your Wix website in a few simple steps:
- Sign in to your Wix.com account and open your site editor.
- On the left hand side of the page you want to add a form to, click the App Market button and search for "HTML." Select the "HTML iFrame/Embed" app and click "+Add to Site."
- Now, click the Add button on the left hand side. In the app list that appears, click the "More" option at the bottom. Then, select "HTML Code" from the HTML & Flash section. This will add an HTML code box onto your site.
- Resize and position the box to your liking, then click the "Enter Code" button on top of the box. Making sure that "Code" is selected, copy and paste the HTML code from the Publish page of your form builder.
- Click "Update" to embed the code, and make sure to save your changes. Your form should now appear on your website.