You can add a tab with an embedded form on your Facebook page. To get started:
- Next, select the Add Static HTML to a Page button.
- Choose which page you want to add your form to, then select Add Page Tab.
- You now have a new tab on your page named Welcome. Click Edit tab to edit the tab's content.
- Copy your form's Iframe embed code from the Publish page in your form builder, and paste it into the content area. Make sure to select Save & Publish at the top.
- Additionally, to edit the tab's name, select Edit name and image from the Actions dropdown.
- Next, simply type in your desired tab name, and click Save tab name.
- Now, your form will appear embedded on its own tab on your Facebook page: