You can embed your form into your Jimdo website using the responsive Iframe option:
1. Log in to your Jimdo account and add a new element on the page where you want to embed your form:
2. Select the HTML Widget as your element.
3. In Cognito Forms, open your form builder and navigate to the Publish page. Then, copy your form's Iframe embed code from the Publish Code tab.
Hint: In addition to altering the appearance of your form, you can also use the Style Editor to hide your form's title/header when embedded.
4. In Jimdo, open your HTML widget and paste your form's Iframe embed code. Make sure to save your changes.
5. You form will now be embedded onto your webpage.