The Manage Document Templates dialog is where you can add, delete, and configure both Standard and Custom document templates. You can access this dialog from your confirmation options, notification/confirmation emails, individual entries, and the share entry dialog.
Check each box to set the default details of your basic template, including:
Specify the default file name. You can also insert field data, such as Name and and Entry Number. This is the name that your users will see when they download your document.
Edit the description of your template that appears on your template list. This description is for internal use only and will not be visible to your users.
Check each box to include the fields and information that will be included in your document by default:
- Entry details - Include entry fields.
- Blank fields - Include fields with no responses.
- Internal fields - Include fields that are for internal use.
- Hidden fields - Include fields that display under certain conditions.
- Protected fields - Include fields that are protected via our data encryption feature.
- Form controls - Display the document exactly as it appears on your form, with radiobuttons/checkboxes/textboxes. See examples of a document with and without form controls enabled.
- Form logo - Include your logo image.
- Form title - Include the title of your form.
- Document page numbers - Include a number at the end of each page.
- Payment details - Include the receipt for a form with payment fields.
Select the Customize button to further customize the appearance, formatting, and even the calculation syntax of your document. You can also choose between two document outputs: Pdf file or Word document. Learn more about customizing documents.