Organize your long forms and complex surveys with page breaks, progress bars, and conditional pages.
You can split any form into multiple pages by using the Page Break field on your Build page.
When you create a Page Break, you can modify a number of different settings:
- Show Back Button – Check this box to give users the option to return to the previous page, and enter the text that you’d like to appear on the button.This can be set on a page-by-page basis.
- Next Button Text – Enter text here that you’d like to appear on the button that takes the user to the next page of the form. This can be set on a page-by-page basis.
- Show Next Page – Use this setting to determine when the next page should be accessible. Select “When” to conditionally show the next page based on answers entered into previous fields.
When a page break is added to your form, a progress bar, page numbers, and back buttons are automatically added to your form. You can edit the settings for these features in Form Settings and Submission Settings.
- Progress Bar – Choose from three options for displaying the user’s progress through your form.
- None – You can also choose to hide the progress bar, but we do not recommend this option.
- Show Page Titles – Uncheck this box to hide titles for each page of your form. If shown, you can customize these page titles to describe the content of that page or show the page number.
- Display page numbers in footer – Uncheck this box to hide the page numbers displayed at the bottom of each page.
- Show Back Button – Check this box to give users the option to return to the previous page before they submit your form. If you have multiple page breaks, you can also set this on a per-page basis from the field settings.