Only Owners and Administrators of an organization can create forms.
Once logged in to Cognito Forms, users can create an unlimited number of forms for their organization. To create a new form:
- Click the New Form button on the My Forms list page, and select the Start from scratch option.
- Next, you will be navigated to the Build page for your form. Give the form a title, which will display at the top of your form. You can rename your form at any time; just keep in mind that the form's public Url address will change along with it.
- Customize the form by adding as many fields as you like.
- Add a new field by clicking on one of the placeholders and choosing the field type from the left-hand pane.
- There is no limit to the number of fields you can add.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Once the form has been saved, it will display on the forms home page alongside the rest of your forms.