Only Owners and Administrators of an organization can create forms.
Once logged in to Cognito Forms, users can create an unlimited number of forms for their organization. We have over 50 templates to help you get started. To create a new form using a template:
- Click the New Form button on the forms home page, and select Choose a template.
- Explore all the available templates from the categories on the right.
- When you find a template you like, click the corresponding Preview button. This will show you the layout of the form, along with all the included fields. From there, click the Select button to choose the template.
- Next, you will be navigated to the Build page for your form. Now, you can give the form a title and customize the form for your own purposes, including removing or adding fields.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Once the form has been saved, it will display on the forms home page.