Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:16:00 PM
You can copy forms within an organization, as well as from one organization to another (refer to our help topic for more information).
When you copy a form, the settings that get copied over will differ based on the location the form is copied to:
1. When a form is copied within the same organization, all form settings will be copied verbatim. Be sure to review the form settings, payment settings, and submission settings of your copied form before submitting new entries.
2. When a form is copied into a different organization (this includes forms that are shared as templates), most form settings will be copied over with the exception of:
- Post to endpoint settings.
- Send to SharePoint settings.
- Payment account settings.
- Entry sharing embed URL.
- Email notification settings are copied, but the To email address is not.
- Email confirmations are copied, but the From email address and display name are not.
- Template sharing is disabled.
3. When a form is copied into a HIPAA-compliant organization:
- Email notifications are copied, but disabled.
- Email confirmations are copied, but disabled.
- Entry sharing settings are copied (except for the embed url), and disabled.
- Post to endpoint setting are copied, but disabled.
- Save and resume settings are copied, but disabled.
- Send to SharePoint settings are copied, but disabled.