You can embed your form into your Jimdo website using the responsive Iframe option:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and add a new element on the page where you want to embed your form:
- Select Widget / HTML as your element.
- In Cognito Forms, open your form builder and navigate to the Publish page. Then, copy your form's Iframe embed code from the Publish Code tab. Hint: In addition to altering the appearance of your form, you can also use the Style Editor to hide your form's title/header when embedded.
- In Jimdo, open your HTML widget and paste your form's Iframe embed code. Make sure to save your changes.
- You form will now be embedded onto your webpage.