You can embed your form into your Webnode website using the responsive Iframe option:
- Log in to your Webnode account and add a new content block where you want to embed your form.
- Select HTML from the Add Content menu.
- In Cognito Forms, open your form builder and navigate to the Publish page. Then, copy your form's Iframe embed code from the Publish Code tab. Hint: In addition to altering the appearance of your form, you can also use the Style Editor to hide your form's title/header when embedded.
- In Webnode, open your HTML content block and paste your form's Iframe embed code. Make sure to save your changes. Note: you may see a message that the content of the block cannot be displayed due to security reasons. However, the form is still visible on the published version of your website.
- Your form will now be embedded onto your webpage!